Monday, July 21, 2008

More Cheese Please!!!

I've been on a lot of discussion boards the past few days and I've read about a lot of cravings. Although I haven't reach the point of crying myself to sleep because I can't get chili cheese fries, my cravings have begun. CHEESE!!! I can't get enough. I need it on everything and I want it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We bought a whole packet of string cheese the other day, and I've ended up eating 3 or 4 packets at a time. It's just so good!!!

On the flip side, meat is something that must be avoided at all times. What types you may ask? ALL!!! They are evil and should not be consumed! I've decided our baby must have already made the life choice to be a vegetarian. It will only stand for carbs and salads!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is butter a carb? lol! I couldn't resist :-) Maybe your future pride and joy will grow up to be the world's hottest vegetarian??? :-)

Eric said...

Or forever constipated for eating so much cheese when Laura was pregnant! LOL!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! That was all I wanted in my first trimester!!! Cheese bagals were a must....with veggie spread! ha!

Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!