Sunday, July 27, 2008

Momma's Tired

Well, it has been one exciting weekend and I'm exhausted. I had all the intentions of writing a full blog about our continuation of the baby borrowers saga, but I'm having difficulty processing anything at the moment.
If you have been reading, you will remember that last weekend we babysat our cousin Grant. This gave us a feel of life with a 1 year old. This weekend we decided to go up in age and babysit our nephew Everett who is 2. Let me say that he is a wonderful child! We had a great time keeping him and had a lot of fun in the process (lot's of mowing and bubbles involved). Instead of going into all the details right now of our eventful weekend (remember the processing issues), I will instead direct you to my husbands blog (Oh My God I'm a Daddy). He has done a wonderful job explaining everything we did throughout the weekend and as an added bonus, he is not dealing with pregnancy brain, so everything pretty much makes since. I will instead add a few pictures of our weekend through. An easy copy and paste that I believe is within my ability at the moment.










Everett riding on his bike around the house.





Everett and Annagrace playing bubbles. There is just something magical about bubbles when you are little. They never get old!



3 comments:

Eric said...

We need to take another belly pic :)

Anonymous said...

The pic of Everett from behind is Eric a number of years ago. That still boggles my mind- lol!

Anonymous said...

I am glad yall had a good time he wants to come back and see lala
Mandy

Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!