Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Borrowers Part I

Have you seen the show "Baby Borrowers" on NBC? It is about a group of teens that think they are ready to have a baby. In 3 day rotations they take care of an infact, toddler, child, etc. The point of the experiment is to prove that they are not ready for parenthood. If you haven't watched, it is incrediably hilarious.


So, you could say Eric and I are having our own version of baby borrowers right now. Last night we babysat our cousin Grant. He just turned 1. We had a wonderful time just snuggling on the couch. We popped in "A Bug's Life" and he was enthralled. Not to mention our cousins have surround sound, which made him jump and laugh. Overall I think it was a good experience! Next week we are keeping our nephew Everett! He is 2 1/2 and spending the night.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Why is Grant wearing long-sleeved pajamas? Do Tori and Jeremy realize that it's actually summertime? Or do you keep the thermostat in your house set to 48 degrees?
:-)

Anonymous said...

We are going to be amazing parental units! :) I love you!

Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!