So this week we found out it worked! I'm preggers. I'm so excited but at the same time extremely nervous. After about a day of knowing, I'm already starting to notice myself second guessing everything I do. Did what I just ate hurt the baby? Should I have really lifted that? There are just so many rules today, I have no idea just how our mother's and grandmother's had any children and how they weren't permently scarred.
Eric and I went this week and started pricing things. We looked at high chairs, strollers, car seats, and of course cribs. Of course we were just looking at things and saying "oh this one's cute" and "the color scheme on this one just won't go with the car/house". I think the sales lady got
alittle annoyed, because we asked if one of the car seat bases came without a red line in the front. We thought it looked tacky. I guess concern about safety will come later.
My first appointment is on August 13. I won't even be seeing the doctor then. I wish I could. Like every mother, I just want to know that everything is okay and my baby's heart did form properly even though I drank green tea the first 3 weeks.
Eric and I went this week and started pricing things. We looked at high chairs, strollers, car seats, and of course cribs. Of course we were just looking at things and saying "oh this one's cute" and "the color scheme on this one just won't go with the car/house". I think the sales lady got
My first appointment is on August 13. I won't even be seeing the doctor then. I wish I could. Like every mother, I just want to know that everything is okay and my baby's heart did form properly even though I drank green tea the first 3 weeks.

5 comments:
Ahh!! I love your blog! Tell us more adventures soon! :-)
Wow belly shots. I cant wait to see more. I am so excited. Aunt Mandy
Laura - Congrats!! Your hubby is a poster over at BabySnark and told us about your good news. :) Love the blog and the belly bump pix!
Ally
I don't know that I've ever known a more excited Daddy than Eric!! Love the belly shots - I'm looking forward to the next 8 months of them. So happy for both of you! Thanks for sharing! Love to you both, Billie
Yay Eric and Laura! That was probably one of the most excited phone calls I've ever gotten! I am looking forward to the new journey you two go on! Love you both!
Post a Comment