Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Itchy Update
The nurse called around 11 this morning. She was really nice (that could be the benedryl talking though). For now, they think it is a reaction the medication that I stopped taking on Monday. I've never heard about having a reaction 10days after starting a med...but I'll go with it for now. So...it's bendryl for the next 24 hours for me. I'm just glad school hasn't started yet. Could you imagine teaching students while feeling the calming effects of benedryl??? ***SCARY***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If I get a Benedryl dial from you, I'll laugh!
Laura - We (the ladies from BabySnark) have been trying to let you and Eric know that we have a new site we're on! Come talk to us at:
http://bsrefugees.proboards105.com/index.cgi
Could you let your hubby know too please? Hope to see you there! :)
Ally
I'm so glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment