Well, it never fails. Thursday night comes and I hear those seven little words, "We have to take your picture tonight." So here are a couple of tonight's pics. We are now at 29 weeks and the clock keeps counting down. At random times it hits me, and I get a nervous twinge in my stomach. Mauldin is getting more active and I can now feel him tickling my ribs and punching my sides. I actually put my cell phone on my tummy the other day and watched it bounce.Eric and I are now on the every two weeks program at the doctor's office, so our next appointment will be on Jan. 21. Then birthing class on Feb. 6 and 7. The birthing class will definitely be an event. I'm not much for pain, so I've really been putting the whole idea of child birth out of my mind, but as time continues to wind down, I'm have to start coming to grips with it. That is where the video links below come in. I could honestly see some of Eric and me in this. Plus, leave it to Bill Cosby to make childbirth seem funny :)

4 comments:
this birthing class is gonna be sooooo lonnnng, but hopefully informative!
Learn lots! ;-)
On the way to the hospital I told Kelly I dont think we thought this all through " he has to come out" OMG he has to come out. What am I going to do. hahahah
Mandy
You're looking great! I hope you're still feeling good. Third trimester is tough. I know you'll do great, however you choose to go through labor know that you can do it!!!
Post a Comment