Eric and I have many places that we like to frequent. The top 3 at the moment are Target, Babies R Us, and...well, I guess it's really just two. Tonight, we went to Target.
Our mission, we did actually have a reason for going, was to buy some house shoes for our Christmas card photo this year. While strolling through the aisle, we spotted some long-john Christmas PJs in the woman's section."Honey, don't you think that this would be hysterical in the picture. I think the horizontal stripes and buttons down to my crotch should be very attractive"
"If you wore that I would never be able to look at you the same again." (actually, Eric said something else, but you can use your imagination.)
So off we went to the fitting room to try on the lovely pair of PJs.
"Eric...This has to be a pregnant woman's worse nightmare."
"Come on out, so I can take a picture."
After stepping out of the dressing room and posing for the picture below, a saleswoman approached Eric.
"I'm sorry Sir, but you aren't allowed to take photos in the store."
Are you serious?!? It's not like this is Phipps...It's Target. Are they worried that I'm going to go and create a knock off of their knock offs. So, I post this picture for you to enjoy. Eric and I's illegal Target photograph.


4 comments:
wow I cant wait to get my card this year yall will be sooooo cute in your new long johns. hahahhaha.
Mandy
hahaha!! I love it! I actually bought those exact PJs for Thanksgiving weekend when I go to TN. Did you end up getting them? I hope you did because they look super cute on you! :-)
Apparently you can't take photos in Forever 21 either. I learned that the hard way like Eric! I was scolded by the sales person that was probably 10 years younger than me! Oh, well. I got a FANTASTIC photo of some of my friends! :)
I still cant believe that you cant take a picture in Target.
Post a Comment