Monday, August 11, 2008

8 weeks



Today I am offically 8 weeks along! That doesn't seem like a long time until I start to think about it in months. 8 weeks = 2 months! That means there are only 7 months left. That is not a lot of time. I mean...it took us two years to plan a wedding, can we really plan a baby in less than a year?!?


Well, here are some updated belly photos. We are trying to take pictures every two weeks to watch the bump growth. Tonight, I had to repeatedly assure Eric and I was not sticking my stomach out. I promise I wasn't!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

There's a baby in there!!! Zofran is the miracle drug for nausea - and it dissolves right under your tongue and works really fast!! :) Praying for you tomorrow as you get to see your little one for the first time!! So exciting!!!!
ZL,
Lauren

Eric said...

7 months to go!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing how fast the baby's growing! Is it time for ice cream and (Eric's favorite) pickles yet? haha!

Eric said...

No pickels!

Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!